หน้าแรก ตรวจหวย เว็บบอร์ด ควิซ Pic Post แชร์ลิ้ง หาเพื่อน Chat หาเพื่อน Line หาเพื่อน Skype Page อัลบั้ม คำคม Glitter เกมถอดรหัสภาพ คำนวณ การเงิน
ติดต่อเว็บไซต์ลงโฆษณาลงข่าวประชาสัมพันธ์แจ้งเนื้อหาไม่เหมาะสมเงื่อนไขการให้บริการ
เว็บบอร์ด บอร์ดต่างๆค้นหาตั้งกระทู้

เขาผู้ที่ถูกเรียกว่า บุตรของแมมม่อน (เนื้อหาRAWจากเกม WHB) EP2 Part 1.3

โพสท์โดย daowthamalak

part 1.3

Finally putting the barbell down, the prince wiped the sweat from his chin and muttered to himself.

Valefor : You are doing splendidly for such a young age. And it is no wonder you can’t form a shield.

Prince : Is that also because I’m?

Valefor : To be precise, it is because you don’t have anything to protect so desperately yet.

Come to think of it. The prince’s treasure trove was heavily guarded solid spells and security, and everyone around him was strong enough to protect themselves without his help.

Nevertheless, the prince felt uneasy, and then he remembered his father’s words. 

Prince : Why is that important to ‘have’ the throne? You don’t that to take, to possess, to hold, and own.

Valefor : It is an important question, but the answer is surprisingly simple.

As Valefor coached the prince through the exercise, he dropped the barbell he was lifting to the floor, and with a thud…! the floor gave way.

Prince : ( What was he holding…?!)

In front of the stunned prince, Valefor clenched his right hand, and a golden light flashed, there appeared the glittering shield he carried with him into everything.

Valefor : The throne of Tartaros is another name for the shield. His Majesty Mammon does not sit upon it, but he is the one who holds its weight for all.

Valefor : And we, the devils of Tartaros who serve him, are the ‘keepers’. If anyone asks us to protect them, we do so. With each of our own shield.

Valefor said proudly, but the prince’s expression turned even more confused.

Prince : …And what does that give me?

Valefor : THe heart of the protected. Your Highness, that can’t be bought with a thousand golden coins. 

Prince : Perhaps it’s too little. If you give me ten thousand gold, I might be able to buy your heart…

Bimet : That means you’re still a long way off, your Highness.

Bimet, who had been standing at the entrance of the training room and looking at the prince since some time ago, spoke as if he couldn’t hold back the mockery that sprang up. 

Bimet : A devil who talks like that will never be king of this country.

Prince : What are you talking about, this is all mine.

Bimet : Not yet.

Bimet replied curtly and then turned around and disappeared.

Prince : What the Hell?! Did you come all the way here to anyone me?!

Valefor : Maybe he was just worried about you? You looked so pale in the mountains earlier…

Eligos : Let’s eat when you’re done training-!! Your Highness, you’re going to eat more than Eligos today!

ขอบคุณเนื้อหา และสามารถติดตามเพิ่มเติมได้ที่: What in hell is bad?
⚠ แจ้งเนื้อหาไม่เหมาะสม 
daowthamalak's profile

โพสท์โดย: daowthamalak
เป็นกำลังใจให้เจ้าของกระทู้โดยการ VOTE และ SHARE
Hot Topic ที่น่าสนใจอื่นๆ
วุ่นสนามบิน! สาวนอนโพสต์ท่าบนสายพานสัมภาระ ทำชาวเน็ตวิจารณ์สนั่นสวยแต่มีพิษ แมงกระพรุน Carabelaผักกะโดน โดนใจโหนกระแสเดือด! "ครูเบญ" สอบติดครูแต่ชื่อหาย ผอ.แจงกลางรายการ คนดูงงหนัก!"กระบี่ไร้เทียมทาน" แต่โชคชะตาของ ‘ฮุ้นปวยเอี๊ยง’ นั้นแสนอาภัพรีวิวหนังดัง JOKER โจ๊กเกอร์จงอางยักษ์!บุกเล้าหวังเขมือบไก่ ถูกตาข่ายพันยังไม่สิ้นฤทธิ์"มัสก์" เผยไม่สนว่าใครจะฆ่า "ทรัมป์" หรือ "แฮริส"
Hot Topic ที่มีผู้ตอบล่าสุด
ผอ. อ้าง ‘ครูเบญ’ สอบไม่ผ่านแต่แรก จนท.ทำข้อมูลชื่อที่ 1 ผิดโหนกระแสเดือด! "ครูเบญ" สอบติดครูแต่ชื่อหาย ผอ.แจงกลางรายการ คนดูงงหนัก!โหนกระแสวันนี้ อย่างเดือด!!!! ครูเบญ มาเรียกร้องขอความเป็นธรรม จากที่มีชื่อว่าสอบได้ที่ 1 ผ่านไป 3 วันชื่อหาย กลายเป็นชื่อคนอื่นมาแทนวุ่นสนามบิน! สาวนอนโพสต์ท่าบนสายพานสัมภาระ ทำชาวเน็ตวิจารณ์สนั่นรีวิวหนังดัง JOKER โจ๊กเกอร์
กระทู้อื่นๆในบอร์ด นิยาย เรื่องเล่า
"กระบี่ไร้เทียมทาน" แต่โชคชะตาของ ‘ฮุ้นปวยเอี๊ยง’ นั้นแสนอาภัพคงมีองค์ ที่ไม่ใช่ร่างทรงนิทานสุภาษิตเรื่อง กระต่ายตื่นตูมพระนางศุภยาลัต ทรราชหญิงแห่งกรุงมัณฑะเลย์
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่