หน้าแรก ตรวจหวย เว็บบอร์ด ควิซ Pic Post แชร์ลิ้ง หาเพื่อน Chat หาเพื่อน Line หาเพื่อน Skype Page อัลบั้ม คำคม Glitter เกมถอดรหัสภาพ คำนวณ การเงิน
ติดต่อเว็บไซต์ลงโฆษณาลงข่าวประชาสัมพันธ์แจ้งเนื้อหาไม่เหมาะสมเงื่อนไขการให้บริการ
เว็บบอร์ด บอร์ดต่างๆค้นหาตั้งกระทู้

เขาผู้ที่ถูกเรียกว่า บุตรของแมมม่อน (เนื้อหาRAWจากเกม WHB) EP2 Part 1.1

โพสท์โดย daowthamalak

Part 1.1

Through the cracks in the rock, Metatron slowly descended. He was a while, massive, winged angel.

He was an enormous man, with an uncanny number of 36 wings fluttering in unison and harmony. And even with all those heavy wings on his back, it did nothing to his posture.

His height and bulk rivaled Mammon’s, but his majestic wings made him seem even larger.

In the sky far above him were the angels who served him, dozens of which all had eyes as blank as light that have somehow been switched off.

Mammon : Do you not think you have come too low, my dear younger brother?

Releasing his shield, Mammon easily patted the shoulder of the man everyone could only see if they looked up, with only a slight reach of his hand.

Matatron. He was a stranger angel of unknown rank, Cherub, nor archangel.

It was rumored that  he was born human, but had been especially favored by God and became an angel, and that he was actually a being greater than Lucifer, the head of the Seraphim.

But regardless of the rumors, Mammon had a long-standing friendship with Metatron, who favored him and these grounds.

Metatron : I could faintly see you from up there, so I came down to see if anything had happened to you. 

Metatron : You see, if anything were to happen to you and Tatrtaros…

Metatron : I, Metatron, promised to step in and take your place.

He used his great body as a echo chamber, and spoken again and again, with elegant pronunciation, and it was as genuine as a short speech or a scene from a great play.

But before Mammon could respond, the prince in his arms lowered the blanket and spoken in a hushed voice. 

Prince : That won’t happen, uncle. Tartaros and succeeding him is all mine.

Bimet : Your Highness…!

Metatron : I am well aware of your aspiration, your Highness, and I am glad to be reassured.

Metatron responded to the spoiled child’s rambling with mercy, but Bimet’s hands and feet were covered in sweet.

Back in the days when God was still alive. The angels and devils of that time ‘didn’t get along’ and often ‘fought’, but they were not mortal enemies.

But Bimet, or maybe only Bimet, felt it. That the smiling angel in front of him was somehow no different from the other angels who often attacked Hell.

Bimet : ( No, maybe he’s even more dangerous…)

Just as Bimet was thinking that, Metatron turned his gaze in the direction he was standing. Just as Bimet calmed his body that was about to involuntarily flinch-.

ขอบคุณเนื้อหา และสามารถติดตามเพิ่มเติมได้ที่: What in hell is bad?
⚠ แจ้งเนื้อหาไม่เหมาะสม 
daowthamalak's profile

โพสท์โดย: daowthamalak
เป็นกำลังใจให้เจ้าของกระทู้โดยการ VOTE และ SHARE
5 VOTES (5/5 จาก 1 คน)
VOTED: แสร์
Hot Topic ที่น่าสนใจอื่นๆ
สวยแต่มีพิษ แมงกระพรุน Carabelaรีวิวหนังดัง JOKER โจ๊กเกอร์วุ่นสนามบิน! สาวนอนโพสต์ท่าบนสายพานสัมภาระ ทำชาวเน็ตวิจารณ์สนั่น"มัสก์" เผยไม่สนว่าใครจะฆ่า "ทรัมป์" หรือ "แฮริส"โหนกระแสเดือด! "ครูเบญ" สอบติดครูแต่ชื่อหาย ผอ.แจงกลางรายการ คนดูงงหนัก!"กระบี่ไร้เทียมทาน" แต่โชคชะตาของ ‘ฮุ้นปวยเอี๊ยง’ นั้นแสนอาภัพผักกะโดน โดนใจจงอางยักษ์!บุกเล้าหวังเขมือบไก่ ถูกตาข่ายพันยังไม่สิ้นฤทธิ์บุคคล​ในประวัติศาสต​ร์​จีน
Hot Topic ที่มีผู้ตอบล่าสุด
ผอ. อ้าง ‘ครูเบญ’ สอบไม่ผ่านแต่แรก จนท.ทำข้อมูลชื่อที่ 1 ผิดโหนกระแสเดือด! "ครูเบญ" สอบติดครูแต่ชื่อหาย ผอ.แจงกลางรายการ คนดูงงหนัก!โหนกระแสวันนี้ อย่างเดือด!!!! ครูเบญ มาเรียกร้องขอความเป็นธรรม จากที่มีชื่อว่าสอบได้ที่ 1 ผ่านไป 3 วันชื่อหาย กลายเป็นชื่อคนอื่นมาแทนวุ่นสนามบิน! สาวนอนโพสต์ท่าบนสายพานสัมภาระ ทำชาวเน็ตวิจารณ์สนั่นรีวิวหนังดัง JOKER โจ๊กเกอร์
กระทู้อื่นๆในบอร์ด นิยาย เรื่องเล่า
"กระบี่ไร้เทียมทาน" แต่โชคชะตาของ ‘ฮุ้นปวยเอี๊ยง’ นั้นแสนอาภัพคงมีองค์ ที่ไม่ใช่ร่างทรงนิทานสุภาษิตเรื่อง กระต่ายตื่นตูมพระนางศุภยาลัต ทรราชหญิงแห่งกรุงมัณฑะเลย์
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่