หน้าแรก ตรวจหวย เว็บบอร์ด ควิซ Pic Post แชร์ลิ้ง หาเพื่อน Chat หาเพื่อน Line หาเพื่อน Skype Page อัลบั้ม คำคม Glitter เกมถอดรหัสภาพ คำนวณ การเงิน
ติดต่อเว็บไซต์ลงโฆษณาลงข่าวประชาสัมพันธ์แจ้งเนื้อหาไม่เหมาะสมเงื่อนไขการให้บริการ
เว็บบอร์ด บอร์ดต่างๆค้นหาตั้งกระทู้

แชร์ภาพไอเดียการจัดเก็บข้าวของเครื่องใช้ภายในบ้าน ที่จะทำให้ชีวิตของคุณลงตัวยิ่งขึ้น !

แปลโดย asava

สำหรับใครหลายๆ คนที่กำลังประสบปัญหาในการจัดเก็บข้าวของภายในบ้าน  วันนี้เรามีไอเดียดีๆ ในการจัดเก็บข้าวของภายในบ้านมานำเสนอ  ที่จะทำให้การใช้ชีวิตภายในบ้านของคุณมีความง่ายและสะดวกสบายยิ่งขึ้น !

ให้น้ำหยดลงอ่างไปเลย

ชั้นวางรองเท้า

ลองใช้ที่ไม้แขวนดูสิ ช่วยประหยัดเนื้อที่ไปได้เยอะ

ลิ้นชักไม้สำหรับเก็บมีด

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

One of the drawer interiors in the custom kitchen island. Those are tiered knife racks - the one closest in the photo can slide to cover the rack on the right and reveal a storage cavity underneath. #bobswood #customfurniture #customfurnituredesign #furniture #furnituredesign #kitchen #kitchendesign #kitchenfurniture #kitchencabinets #drawers #drawerorganization #kniferack #modernfurniture #interiordesign #kitchenremodel #woodworking #woodworker #luxuryfurniture #sfmade

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Bob Laws (@boblawsdesign) เมื่อ

ตะกร้าสำหรับใส่ผักและผลไม้

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

When planning the utility room (accessed through a sliding door in the kitchen) I factored in a ‘smoothie station’. If I had to get the blender out of a cupboard every time I wanted to make a smoothie, then I’d barely ever have them because that’s far too much effort! Having it set up and ready to go, conveniently above a freezer where I keep lots of frozen fruit, means there’s much more chance of me swigging a healthy smoothie. We put these baskets up at the weekend too for storing all our fruit and veg 👌 My go-to smoothie at the moment is almond milk, frozen banana, frozen spinach, hemp seeds, chia seeds, cacao powder, a dollop of nut butter & a drizzle of maple syrup. It looks a bit grim in the picture, but it tastes delicious 😛 Any amazing smoothie recipes to share? Let me hear ‘em!

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Debbie Slater (@anorthernnest) เมื่อ

ชั้นเก็บของเล่นสำหรับเด็ก

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

|| ART CART || The boys colouring bits and pieces were all over the place in the playroom. So when I saw this kitchen trolley when we were @kmartaus a couple of weeks ago for only $29 (the cheapest I’ve ever seen these trolleys are $49) I thought it would make the perfect ‘art cart’. The colouring pencils / textas / crayons are all in @ikea_australia plant tins (these ones are old - they have a new range of colours). Not that my boys are big into colouring and crafts, I love that it’s now stored all together and we can wheel it out when they feel like getting a bit arty. • #shebesorted #art #artsandcrafts #craftykids #artcart #craft #kidart #inspirecreativity #creativekids #creativespirit #craftcorner #artsupplies #messyfun #kidsstorage #playroom #organisedlife #organizedlife #organizingideas #organisingtips #organizingtips #tidyhome #getorganized #kmartaustralia #kmarthacks #kmartlove #kmarthome #kmartstyling #diy #diycrafts

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย she be sorted (@shebesorted) เมื่อ

จัดเก็บอย่างเป็นระเบียบ

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Finally got my drawers organized. I tried it by color this time. Let's see how long this lasts. 😁😁😁. . . . . . . #craftarea #craftorganization #sewing #crafting #momcave #plannergoodies #plannerlife #plannerstickers #plannercommunity #plannermom #cutestickers #bujolove #bujojunkies #bujocorner #bulletjournaljunkies #bulletjournal #bulletjournaling #bulletjournalcommunity #newplanner #creativity #planneraddict #plannerlove #houseorganization #marthastewartpunches #marthastewartpunch #recollections

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Ashley (@ashleysbujo) เมื่อ

แขวนไว้อย่างเรียบร้อย

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Attempting to make things somewhat homey considering our belongings won't be here until October. Also Abbie's school has their first musical performance on the 13th...pretty sure I'm more excited than she is. #backtoschool #schoolorganization #houseorganization #sahm #sahmlife #momlife

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Courtney Brown (@courtney.sparkles) เมื่อ

ลิ้นชักสำหรับเก็บอุปกรณ์เข้าครัว

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

✨🍽 When EVERYTHING HAS A HOME, maintaining organizing systems is easy! These clients asked us to label *every* space so that there would never be any question as to where items belong. We just love their style! 🍽✨

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย PRACTICALLY PERFECT® (@practicallyperfectla) เมื่อ

ตู้สำหรับเก็บถาดและเขียง

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Our Wire Tray Divider Roll-out keep baking trays and cutting boards organized and within easy reach. #cabinetorganization #bakingsheetstorage #cuttingboardstorage #cabinetstorage #kitchencabinets #merillat

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Merillat Cabinetry (@merillatcabinets) เมื่อ

ใช้พื้นที่ใต้ซิงค์ให้เป็นประโยชน์

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Not glamorous but organized! I love to organize. I just got these @thecontainerstore for $19.99 each. Easy to put together and they hold a lot! #organization #bathroom #thecontainerstore #underthesink #stuff #decorateforless

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Dina Ogg (@decorateforless) เมื่อ

ไม่ต้องรื้อทีละชิ้นให้เสียเวลา  เพียงแค่หมุนถาดรองเท่านั้น 

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Take that Marie Kondo! #konmari #kitchenorganization #lazysusan #declutter #pantrygoals #organizedhome #kitchencleaning #spicerack #organization #pantry

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Madeline Nash (@madnashatx) เมื่อ

ตู้สำหรับคุณผู้หญิง

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Store. Stack. See. #containyourcloset #closetgoals #storageideas

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย The Container Store (@thecontainerstore) เมื่อ

แผ่นกระดานเพ็กบอร์ด

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

. . Pegboard Props 🙌🏻 . A pegboard may be the solution to organizing the busy places of your home. . There are thousands of ways you can utilize pegboard. A quick cruise 🚢 of Pinterest will provide you with at least 20 ideas. . . A few benefits of using pegboards: .▪️They are inexpensive 💰 .▪️They are easy to install & decorate 🔨 .▪️They provide easy access to your things 🧶 .▪️They are versatile . .▪️They provide an at-a-glance view 👓 .▪️ They provide vertical storage options 👆🏻. . Tip: If you decide to incorporate a pegboard into your organization plan of action, place the items you use frequently on it. . . ✌🏻& 💕 Renée . . . . . . . Photo credit: @einadesign #educatorappreciation #teacherinspo #teacherorganization #classroompinspirations #decluttering #declutteryourlife#simplifyyourlife #simplify #cluttercoach#lessstufflessstress#lessstuff #clutterfree #minimize #lifewithless#lessismore #sparkjoy #minimalism#professionalorganizer #proorganizer#sensiblespacesolutions #mompreneurlife #mompreneurs#goalcrusher #tidyingup #lifeofaboymom #pegboard #debtfreecommunity #organizingtips #wahmstyle #proorganizercommunity

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐞 - 𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐫 (@sensiblespacesolutions) เมื่อ

ที่เก็บแว่นสุดแนว

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Some of my faves 🕶

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย ⚓leannelimwalker⚓ (@leannelimwalker) เมื่อ

ที่แขวนกุญแจและช่องเก็บจดหมาย

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

A little modern industrial decor for your keys, mail, etc. #industrialdecor #industrial #entrywayorganizer #mailorganizer #homeworkorganizer #keysholder #woodandsteel #steelandwood #handmade #madeinusa #modernindustrial #modernindustrialfurniture

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Modern Industrial Furniture (@modernindustrialfurniture) เมื่อ

แร็คสำหรับเก็บหม้อและกระทะ

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Maximize your storage space using this Pull out cabinet organizer for pots and pans. The glideware pot and pan rack is an ideal way to keep your heavy utensils organized and easy to find. This full-extension rack features a maple frame with seven sturdy metal hooks. The hooks are all individually weighted and synchronized to prevent pots and pans from clattering together when you extend the piece. Great for the garage, kitchen, shed, or closet, you'll find a variety of storage uses for this simple, versatile unit. The rack arrives pre-assembled and ready to install. #organizingyourcabinets #organizingyourkitchen #organizing #homeorganizing #homeorganization #declutter #professionalorganizer #declutteryourlife #lagosinteriordecorator #organizeonabudget #organizinghacks #organizingideas #organizingideas #nigerianinteriors #nigerianhomes #realestatenigeria #nigerianmoms #nigerianprofessionals #nigerianfamilies #naijamums #decor #interiororganizer #declutteringtips #declutteringneeds #naijaentrepreneur #naijacelebrities #potorganizer #potstorage #kitchencabinet #kitchenstorage #kitchensolutions

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย The Spruce and Style Company (@thespruceng) เมื่อ

ถุงเท้าตามหาคู่!

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

#socks #lookingforamate #lonely #pairlesssocks #lonelysocks

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Olga (@orchi85) เมื่อ

⚠ แจ้งเนื้อหาไม่เหมาะสม 
asava's profile

โพสท์โดย: asava
เป็นกำลังใจให้เจ้าของกระทู้โดยการ VOTE และ SHARE
10 VOTES (5/5 จาก 2 คน)
VOTED: zerotype, หญิง วังแตก
Hot Topic ที่น่าสนใจอื่นๆ
เจอกระดาษห่อแบบนี้..จะกินต่อดีมั๊ยเพื่อนๆเกิดเหตุรถบรรทุกพลิกคว่ำ ขากระจายเต็มพื้นถนนสาวสงสัย? ทำไมดาราชายสมัยนี้ถึงดูไม่ค่อยแมนเลยคะป่วยโควิดพุ่ง 1,880 ตๅย 11 แพทย์เตือนสายพันธุ์ HK.2 แนวโน้มระบาดเพิ่มขึ้นกำเนิด " วุ้นมะพร้าว "ผลไม้ 5 ชนิด ที่มีปริมาณไขมันสูงที่สุดที่พบในธรรมชาติเผยเลขเด็ดจากปฏิทินจีน งวด 16 พ.ค.67..ส่องกันให้ดีๆ มีตั้ง 4 ฉบับเกาะ ปันหยี จ.พังงาของไทยติด 1 ใน 11 สนามบอลน่าเล่นสุดในโลกCall - out culture วัฒนธรรมการ ‘แบน’ ผู้เห็นต่าง
Hot Topic ที่มีผู้ตอบล่าสุด
ผลไม้ 5 ชนิด ที่มีปริมาณไขมันสูงที่สุดที่พบในธรรมชาติชาวเวียดนามป่วย 500 คน หลังกิน "บั๋นหมี่" อาหารเป็นพิษ"เนปาล จำกัดใบอนุญาตปีนเขาเอเวอเรสต์ปะทะคารมเดือด! ปู่มหามุนี VS ลุงพล ท้าไฟว์กันชอบใครคู่นี้ ?
กระทู้อื่นๆในบอร์ด แปลก แปลก แปลก
ธอร์นนีเดวิล (Thorny devil) มังกรมีหนาม ปีศาจภูเขาที่น่าสะพรึงกลัวแห่งออสเตรเลียลิงอูคารีหัวล้าน ลิงสุดแปลก หน้าสีแดงสด แถมหัวล้านไร้ขน'Chan Dan Ya' หน้าผาประหลาดที่วางไข่หินทุกๆ 30 ปี เชื่อเป็น 'ไข่เทพ'ชนิดเดียวในโลก! ต้นไม้เดินได้แห่งเอกวาดอร์ ที่เดินได้มากถึง 20 เมตรต่อปี
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่