หน้าแรก ตรวจหวย เว็บบอร์ด ควิซ Pic Post แชร์ลิ้ง หาเพื่อน Chat หาเพื่อน Line หาเพื่อน Skype Page อัลบั้ม คำคม Glitter เกมถอดรหัสภาพ คำนวณ การเงิน
ติดต่อเว็บไซต์ลงโฆษณาลงข่าวประชาสัมพันธ์แจ้งเนื้อหาไม่เหมาะสมเงื่อนไขการให้บริการ
เว็บบอร์ด บอร์ดต่างๆค้นหาตั้งกระทู้

เขาผู้ที่ถูกเรียกว่า บุตรของแมมม่อน (เนื้อหาRAWจากเกม WHB) EP2 Part 1.5

โพสท์โดย daowthamalak

part 1.5

Prince : Don’t make fun of me! I’m really going to be your king. All of the dead and living are my people.

Prince : I don’t know if I’ll be a better king than my father, but…

Lights : How humble…? It’s unbecoming of a prince…

Prince : I can’t get what I heard from my father today out of my head.

Prince : I will naturally become king, but… I feel like I should know something more important. Something more important…

Lights : Aren’t you just greedy for the distribution of his Majesty Mammon’s money-?  Huhuhuh… You’re always greedy for things that are harder to get, not just money and gold.

Prince : Of couse I have that ambition! I’m going to be even greater than my father and become even richer than him!

Lights : Hahaha, you dream big!!

The light that came out of the body of this young son were going in and out again of him.

They were souls. Souls of devils who had once lived in this Tartaros, who had gotten hurt or sick or died fighting the angels.

Mammon couldn’t remember all of their names in their lifetimes, but old faces flashed in his mind.

They had not been destroyed after death, but had somehow stayed inside the prince’s body.

Mammon : ( How did that happen…? )

Just as Mammon was feeling both surprised and confused, the prince stroked the faintest of the lights and smiled fondly.

Prince : There is so much more I want to have than I have yet. I don’t know what contentment is, like I have a hole in my stomach.

Prince : But carrying you guys inside me is a little comforting. I feel like I’m holding something very precious in my arms.

Prince : So don’t waste yourselves for me. Even today, when I was about to fall, you gave me a piece of your soul, right? Don’t ever do that again.

Lights : Your Highness values our souls more than gold and silver treasures. That is why we stay in your even in death.

Lights : keep us. We are yours. It is our desire, our destiny to be subordinate to you, to serve and protect you…

ขอบคุณเนื้อหา และสามารถติดตามเพิ่มเติมได้ที่: What in hell is bad?
⚠ แจ้งเนื้อหาไม่เหมาะสม 
daowthamalak's profile

โพสท์โดย: daowthamalak
เป็นกำลังใจให้เจ้าของกระทู้โดยการ VOTE และ SHARE
Hot Topic ที่น่าสนใจอื่นๆ
วุ่นสนามบิน! สาวนอนโพสต์ท่าบนสายพานสัมภาระ ทำชาวเน็ตวิจารณ์สนั่นรีวิวหนังดัง JOKER โจ๊กเกอร์โหนกระแสเดือด! "ครูเบญ" สอบติดครูแต่ชื่อหาย ผอ.แจงกลางรายการ คนดูงงหนัก!สวยแต่มีพิษ แมงกระพรุน Carabela"กระบี่ไร้เทียมทาน" แต่โชคชะตาของ ‘ฮุ้นปวยเอี๊ยง’ นั้นแสนอาภัพ"มัสก์" เผยไม่สนว่าใครจะฆ่า "ทรัมป์" หรือ "แฮริส"ผักกะโดน โดนใจจงอางยักษ์!บุกเล้าหวังเขมือบไก่ ถูกตาข่ายพันยังไม่สิ้นฤทธิ์บุคคล​ในประวัติศาสต​ร์​จีน
Hot Topic ที่มีผู้ตอบล่าสุด
ผอ. อ้าง ‘ครูเบญ’ สอบไม่ผ่านแต่แรก จนท.ทำข้อมูลชื่อที่ 1 ผิดโหนกระแสเดือด! "ครูเบญ" สอบติดครูแต่ชื่อหาย ผอ.แจงกลางรายการ คนดูงงหนัก!โหนกระแสวันนี้ อย่างเดือด!!!! ครูเบญ มาเรียกร้องขอความเป็นธรรม จากที่มีชื่อว่าสอบได้ที่ 1 ผ่านไป 3 วันชื่อหาย กลายเป็นชื่อคนอื่นมาแทนวุ่นสนามบิน! สาวนอนโพสต์ท่าบนสายพานสัมภาระ ทำชาวเน็ตวิจารณ์สนั่นรีวิวหนังดัง JOKER โจ๊กเกอร์
กระทู้อื่นๆในบอร์ด นิยาย เรื่องเล่า
"กระบี่ไร้เทียมทาน" แต่โชคชะตาของ ‘ฮุ้นปวยเอี๊ยง’ นั้นแสนอาภัพคงมีองค์ ที่ไม่ใช่ร่างทรงนิทานสุภาษิตเรื่อง กระต่ายตื่นตูมพระนางศุภยาลัต ทรราชหญิงแห่งกรุงมัณฑะเลย์
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่