หน้าแรก ตรวจหวย เว็บบอร์ด ควิซ Pic Post แชร์ลิ้ง หาเพื่อน Chat หาเพื่อน Line หาเพื่อน Skype Page อัลบั้ม แต่งรูป คำคม Glitter สเปซ ไดอารี่ เกมถอดรหัสภาพ เกม วิดีโอ คำนวณ การเงิน
ติดต่อเว็บไซต์ลงโฆษณาลงข่าวประชาสัมพันธ์แจ้งเนื้อหาไม่เหมาะสมเงื่อนไขการให้บริการ
เว็บบอร์ด บอร์ดต่างๆค้นหาตั้งกระทู้

'เฌอเอม' ชญาธนุส พูดแล้วหลังโดน ตัดสิทธิ์ออกจากการประกวด MUT2020

'เฌอเอม' ชญาธนุส พูดแล้ว ในรายการโหนกระแส หลังโดน ตัดสิทธิ์ออกจากการประกวด MUT2020 

ซึ่งเธอได้มูฟออนแล้ว และได้โพสต์ลงใน IG ระบุว่า No night would not meet the morning light. Even the darkest one will welcome a new dawn. If our lives are like the sky, it is up to us whether we will let the sun rises or the darkness remains.

I went through the night to see the first light. If you are trapped there, do not wait. Run.

☀️

ไม่มีค่ำคืนใดที่ไม่บรรจบกับยามเช้า แม้แต่คืนที่มืดมิดที่สุดยังต้องยอมรับวันใหม่ ถ้าชีวิตของเราเป็นเหมือนกับท้องฟ้า มันก็ขึ้นอยู่กับตัวเราเองว่าจะยอมให้ดวงอาทิตย์ขึ้นมาหรือจมอยู่ในความมืดต่อไป

เอมต้องผ่านสิ่งเหล่านั้นเพื่อที่จะเห็นแสงแรก ถ้าคุณยังจมดิ่งอยู่ที่นั่น อย่ารอเลยค่ะ เริ่มออกวิ่งกันเถอะ

ซึ่งหลังจากนั้นก็ได้มี แพรววณิชยฐ์ กด like ให้ด้วย... ส่วนยอดผู้ติดตามลดลงจากวานนี้กว่า 2,000 แล้ว

ขอบคุณรายการ โหนกระแส

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

One thing I remember, it's always darkest before the dawn. In the eye of storm. Makeup artist : @pom_vinij Assistant makeup artist : @yiim_makeup Hair : @ninlagar Team : @ssomon @ballyball @i_tu_ @classicmojito @bankki2fast8 Venue: @benedict_studio Dress: @milin_brand

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย เฌอเอม • CHER-AIM (@cheraims) เมื่อ

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

#Repost @samcocha_dop • • • • • @cheraims

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

💌

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Thank you for the love and joy you gave me. I've never thought I'd have the moment when people cheers my name, appreciates me and walks with me. I owe every step to you guys and every minute to your encouragements. You adding purposes to my determination and shape my goal into a more and more solid picture. Back when I announced that I'd joined. I asked you to take on this journey together and be a family bound by beliefs. Yesterday I was walking toward the future and your presences told me I wasn't and am not alone. I hope I could make you feel the same thing whenever you're tired or sunk, even heartbroken. I am here, always. Thank you. ⭐ Credit picture @voicetv #RealU #RealUniverse #EmpoweringBeauty #MissUniverseThailand2020

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Raising a hand or any object to the heart is my gesture of respect. You don't have to always exclude yourself out from any ritual that you're not practising. I am deeply grateful to be guided in one of the most beautiful and invaluable places in Thailand. And be a part of Thai's sacred ceremonies. The finest and majesty of the Grand Palace is the visible face of people's faith along with our history. Seeing those things up close in serenity had soothed my heart. Thank you @missuniverse.in.th for this wonderful trip 🙏🏻 Dress @ramet_official #RealU #RealUniverse #EmpoweringBeauty #MissUniverseThailand2020

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

- No second thoughts for me Just wanna be a man or a hero Unconsciously, I wonder how to be the special - Photographer @punsiri Makeup Artist @achirakul Hair Stylist @jeedy23hair Venue #studiotemple

⚠ แจ้งเนื้อหาไม่เหมาะสม 
อึ่งอ่าง's profile

โพสท์โดย: อึ่งอ่าง
เป็นกำลังใจให้เจ้าของกระทู้โดยการ VOTE และ SHARE
Hot Topic ที่น่าสนใจอื่นๆ
รถบินได้ ได้รับการอนุมัติแล้วสาวสั่งอาหารผ่านแอพฯ แต่ไรเดอร์แชทบอกเธอให้เปลี่ยนร้าน เพราะร้านนี้สกปรกมาก 😌
Hot Topic ที่มีผู้ตอบล่าสุด
รพ.แม่ลาน แจง! "บังชาติ"หรือ"แม่หญิงลี" ไม่ได้เป็นบุคลากรรพ.แม่ลาน หลังบุคคลดังกล่าวทำให้เกิดความเข้าใจผิด!อ่านนิยายไร้สาระจริงหรือ"ซีอิ๊วแบบเม็ด" ฉีกทุกกฎของซอส..นวัตกรรมใหม่จาก "เด็กสมบูรณ์""บิ๊กเต่า" รับหลักฐาน "ทนายตั้ม" ลั่น ใหญ่แค่ไหนก็จับ ไม่มีใครใหญ่กว่าประตูห้องขัง
กระทู้อื่นๆในบอร์ด ข่าววันนี้
คลิปไวรัล! “เตือนแล้วไมีฟัง” พ่อสั่งสอนลูกชาย โดยทุบคอนโซลเกมจนพังยับเยินหนุ่มพ่นน้ำลายนาน 5 นาที กลายเป็นสถิติโลก!!เกิดเหตุทะเลาะวิวาททั่วสนามบินรัวซีรัสเซียส่งเรือรบไปทะเลแดงแล้ว
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่