หน้าแรก ตรวจหวย เว็บบอร์ด ควิซ Pic Post แชร์ลิ้ง หาเพื่อน Chat หาเพื่อน Line หาเพื่อน Skype Page อัลบั้ม แต่งรูป คำคม Glitter สเปซ ไดอารี่ เกมถอดรหัสภาพ เกม วิดีโอ คำนวณ การเงิน
ติดต่อเว็บไซต์ลงโฆษณาลงข่าวประชาสัมพันธ์แจ้งเนื้อหาไม่เหมาะสมเงื่อนไขการให้บริการ
เว็บบอร์ด บอร์ดต่างๆค้นหาตั้งกระทู้

รวมภาพท้าทายความสูง แค่นั่งดูก็รู้สึกเสียวว้าบ

แปลโดย asava

นอนแอบแดดบนภูเขา Pedra da Gavea ,บราซิล

มาดูแสงเหนือที่นอเวย์

นอนเล่นแบบชิลๆ (ประเทศฝรั่งเศส)

เป็นไง!  มือเดียวด้วย (ฮ่องกง)

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

@beerkus when you're having a bad day... just hang in there.

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Most Extreme (@mostextremepictures) เมื่อ

สวัสดียามเย็น (ยูเครน)

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Ukraine's 2nd tallest with this guy. Check out my new video of this in my bio 😊

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย James Kingston (@thejameskingston) เมื่อ

บันได Haiku ที่ฮาวาย

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Visiting heaven for the 23rd times ⛰ Shot on @gopro Fusion Accessories by @thenorthface #500pxambassador #500px

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Chau's Photography (@chau1988) เมื่อ

สงสัยเครนจะมีปัญหา  ขึ้นมาซ่อมเครนแปบ

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

So here we are, at the top of a crane... :) watch the video in my bio!

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย James Kingston (@thejameskingston) เมื่อ

Oludeniz, Turkey

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Just an ordinary day at #Ölüdeniz | Ölüdeniz'de sıradan bir gün ! #Paragliding #TurkeyHome #Parapente #Topoftheworld #Gopro @gopro

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Burak Tuzer (@buraktuzer) เมื่อ

ลอยอยู่เหนือทะเล ในประเทศมอริเชียส

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

discovered the underwater "waterfall" is real.. i still can't comprehend how places like this exist

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย P A R I S 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎 (@parisverra) เมื่อ

สกายไดฟ์วิ่ง ที่ฮาวาย

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Flying fast & stoked into the week with the man himself @carsonklein1 🦅🚀😄🤘🏽@squirrel.ws @fuzionfit @stickysounds_ @mysticboarding @fuzionfit @gopro - #wingsuit #skydive #flying #passion #flysquirrel #dowhatyoulove #followyourdreams #gobig #gopro #hawaii

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Niccolo Porcella (@niccolo_porcella) เมื่อ

บนเกาะ Oahu ในรัฐฮาวาย

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

A majority of the time we went hiking it was last minute texts to our little group message we had. A "Lets go" from one of us who got off work early immediately got the adrenaline pumping for a race up the mountain to make sure we were there in time for sunset. Some days the winds gusts on the mountains exceeded 30 mph, made it extra scary when you already had shaky legs walking on the razor thin ridge lines. Also I think Dan is on top of the mountain dabbing or something, who knows.

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Josiah William Gordon (@josiahwg) เมื่อ

ขึ้นไปได้ยังไงหนะ อยากรู้จริงๆ  (Hobart, ออสเตรเลีย )

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Our crowdfunding campaign for the winter on the blade film is coming to an end. Thanks a million from the bottom of my britches, I never thought it would go so well! Last chance to pre order the film. This print of adam bogus climbing 'freedom' on Mt Wellington is also for sale, see my profile for link to the campaign. 🍻 @bobbrownfoundation @patagoniaaus @thenorthface_aunz @adventuretasmania @australiangeographic @kooeesnacksau @climbing_anchors @verticallifemag

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย @ _simonbischoff_ เมื่อ

นั่งเล่นชิลๆ ที่นิวยอร์ก

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Manhattan High . . . . . #createcommune #theimaged #streetdreamsmag #moodygrams #hsinthefield #theCreatorClass #estheticlabel #agameoftones #way2ill #exploretocreate #hbouthere #artofvisuals #sonyimages100k #lensbible #HSdailyfeature #fatalframes #illgrammers #ig_mood #gununkaresi #chasingemotions #visualambassadors #shotzdelight #weekly_feature #highsnobiety #modernnotoriety #土曜日の小旅行 #hypefeet #hypelife #hypeaf #complexsneakers @hypebeast @hypebeastkicks @complex

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Tokyo/Shanghai (@_deepsky) เมื่อ

Cala Sa Nau Rocks ประเทศสเปน

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Just breathe 💨 Check out my InstaStory for a tech tip on how we captured this shot! #camp4pix @profotoglobal

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Tim Kemple (@timkemple) เมื่อ

เดินไต่เชือก ที่ประเทศเอกวาดอร์

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Higline "Cascada Cóndor Machay" Ecuador 55+ m long 69+m high #slacklife #slacktitudcero #higline

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Juan Elías (@juan_elias_polit) เมื่อ

วิวสวยๆที่ Hanging Rock , ออสเตรเลีย

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

This has been a location that I've been meaning to visit for a very long time, over the weekend I finally explored more of the Blue Mountains and visited Hanging Rock. An amazing spot to watch the sunrise from overlooking the Grose Valley. @mountaindesigns #beyourbucketlist

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Daniel Tran (@_danieltran_) เมื่อ

ทำไมหัวห้อยแบบนั้นหละ?  (ที่ Porto Cristo, สเปน)

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Steep walls, deep blue ocean, and sun for days. Sounds like paradise to me... Looking forward to some fun with @edumarin1 @ltjian and the crew from @profotoglobal in #Mallorca 💪🏼

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Tim Kemple (@timkemple) เมื่อ

จะเล่นทั้งทีต้องเอาให้สุด  (Squamish, แคนาดา)

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Smokey bear hasn't been doing his job. But all the smoke made for a sweet look while walking the Mountain Man line (189 meters) at the Squamish festival. Crossed it like a pansy the first half and like a champ the 2nd half! Double lion webbing from @slacklifebc was a dream to walk on, thank you guys for rigging it. And thank you to my personal photographer... @_kimw_

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Ryan Jenks (@slackinhigh) เมื่อ

เอาจนได้

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

One of the "Seven Sisters" building in Moscow. Designed in the Stalinist style. 😎👌

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Ꮖ Ꮩ Ꭺ N Ᏼ Ꭼ Ꭼ Ꭱ K Ꮜ Ꮪ (@beerkus) เมื่อ

Nanjing, ประเทศจีน

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Only up. By @mr_spichenson #nanjing #chasingrooftops #city_explore #rooftopping #neverstopexploring #killeverygram #killtheaboveground #urbanexploration #china #roof #rooftop

เกาะ Guadalupe

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Best wishes to all my Caribbean friends for hurricane Irma! In the shot @fredfugen and @vincereffet jumping with a coconut over the beautiful #gwadalupe #971 1❤️

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Max Haim (@max_haim) เมื่อ

ยังดีนะ มีที่ให้เกาะ  (กวางตุ้ง,ประเทศจีน)

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Selfie time #china #selfie #_elevation_

เดินเล่นที่ออสเตรเลีย

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย @_simonbischoff_ เมื่อ

เคลื่อนที่ไปข้างหน้าด้วยวิธีการโผ!

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Summer is getting a little out of hand. Grateful for the rain today. I can rest in peace...

อยากลองแบบนี้ซักครั้งในชีวิต  (อิตาลี)

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

So awesome to jump with my buddy @niccolo_porcella over Venice! 🇮🇹👊 @hypeenergydrinks #hypeenergytour

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Max Haim (@max_haim) เมื่อ

โรแมนติกพอไหม? (ตุรกี)

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Fabulous Cappadocia. Probably this is the most unusual place where I've been. There is an extremely interesting landscape of volcanic origin, underground cities and vast cave monasteries. And flying a @royalballoon in this area is one of the most incomparable sensations. Everyone must to try it. _____________ Невероятная Каппадокия. Вероятно, это самое необычное и место, где я побывал. Благодаря чрезвычайно интересным ландшафтам вулканического происхождения, подземным городам, созданными в I тыс. до н. э. и обширным пещерным монастырям можно почувствовать себя в сказке. А полет на воздушном шаре @royalballoon в этой местности самое несравнимое ощущение. #Kapadokya #турция #turkey #royalballoon #travel #traveling #vacation #visiting #instatravel #instago #instagood #trip #holiday #photooftheday #fun #travelling #tourism #tourist #instapassport #instatraveling #mytravelgram #travelgram #travelingram #igtravel

ขี่เครื่องบินเล่นที่สเปน

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Flat and stable boys flat and stable :). Location: Mallorca SPAIN Activity: Balloon jump #balloonbase #pilotlife #airtime #Liveyourlifestyle #noroadsnecessary

โพสต์ที่แชร์โดย Locky (@locklangilbert) เมื่อ

ไปแบบบัดดี้

ดูโพสต์นี้บน Instagram

Talk is cheap...

⚠ แจ้งเนื้อหาไม่เหมาะสม 
asava's profile

โพสท์โดย: asava
เป็นกำลังใจให้เจ้าของกระทู้โดยการ VOTE และ SHARE
4 VOTES (4/5 จาก 1 คน)
VOTED: ชื่อเเละนามสกุล
Hot Topic ที่น่าสนใจอื่นๆ
หนุ่มไรเดอร์ โดนดูถูก ไม่มีการศึกษาเลยมาขับรถส่งอาหาร เลยควักใบปริญญา 2 ใบให้ดูลุงโวยสาวเอาสุนัขขึ้นรถไฟใต้ดินได้ยังไง ก่อนจะรู้ว่าความจริง ทำเอาหน้าชา อายหน้าแดงไปเลยสุดกร่าง ผลักมาสคอตตกน้ำ เกือบไม่รอดสื่อเขมรแสบ? ปั่นข่าวว่าคนไทยเก็บสร้อยเพชรของ"แจ็คสัน หวัง"ได้แล้วไม่คืน!นนท.จีน เกือบพาร้านซวย เหตุเพราะอยากนั่งชิมวิวที่อ่างแก้ว"ป๋าเสรี" ร่วมงานศพ"ทวี ไกรคุปต์" ด้าน"ปารีณา" โผล่สวมกอด ลั่นขอโทษที่เคยทำไม่ดีกับท่านเสรี!ทางกัมพูชา และ จีนจัดงานโชว์ศิลปะการต่อสู้ กังฟู + โบกาตอร์ ตอนแรกหลายคนนึกว่า จะเอามาสู้ๆกัน อ้อ ไม่ใช่ มาโชว์กระบวนท่าการแสดงเฉยๆ พอมีคนดูอยู่เหมือนกันเด้อ"หมอโอ๊ค" ออกมาให้ความรู้..ถ้าต้องอยู่กลางแจ้ง ควรใส่เสื้อสีอะไร?เขมรบุกเดี่ยว! ประกาศลั่นเราจะล้างแค้นแล้วเราจะแซงไทยในเร็วๆนี้ ?
Hot Topic ที่มีผู้ตอบล่าสุด
ปลัดทรงสืบ แฝงนั่งชิลล์อยู่ริมหาดจอมเทียน เจอเหตุรัวปืนเขมรดราม่า วิจารณ์กันเอง! หลังเห็นมังกรที่ทำขึ้นมา? ลั่น มังกรหรือหนอนน้ำ!😃หนุ่มไรเดอร์ โดนดูถูก ไม่มีการศึกษาเลยมาขับรถส่งอาหาร เลยควักใบปริญญา 2 ใบให้ดูลุงโวยสาวเอาสุนัขขึ้นรถไฟใต้ดินได้ยังไง ก่อนจะรู้ว่าความจริง ทำเอาหน้าชา อายหน้าแดงไปเลย
กระทู้อื่นๆในบอร์ด แปลก แปลก แปลก
ธอร์นนีเดวิล (Thorny devil) มังกรมีหนาม ปีศาจภูเขาที่น่าสะพรึงกลัวแห่งออสเตรเลียลิงอูคารีหัวล้าน ลิงสุดแปลก หน้าสีแดงสด แถมหัวล้านไร้ขน'Chan Dan Ya' หน้าผาประหลาดที่วางไข่หินทุกๆ 30 ปี เชื่อเป็น 'ไข่เทพ'ชนิดเดียวในโลก! ต้นไม้เดินได้แห่งเอกวาดอร์ ที่เดินได้มากถึง 20 เมตรต่อปี
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่