หน้าแรก ตรวจหวย เว็บบอร์ด ควิซ Pic Post แชร์ลิ้ง หาเพื่อน Chat หาเพื่อน Line หาเพื่อน Skype Page อัลบั้ม คำคม Glitter เกมถอดรหัสภาพ คำนวณ การเงิน
ติดต่อเว็บไซต์ลงโฆษณาลงข่าวประชาสัมพันธ์แจ้งเนื้อหาไม่เหมาะสมเงื่อนไขการให้บริการ
เว็บบอร์ด บอร์ดต่างๆค้นหาตั้งกระทู้

คำอวยพรซึ้งๆวันคริสต์มาส วันปีใหม่ อังกฤษ-แปลไทย

เนื้อหาโดย Heartfelt Tales

คำอวยพรคริสต์มาส

1.As the snowflakes fall gently, may your heart be filled with the beauty of the season and the warmth of cherished moments. Merry Christmas!

2.Wishing you a holiday season adorned with love, sprinkled with joy, and wrapped in the glow of shared laughter. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

3.May the magic of Christmas illuminate your days with hope, and may the coming year be a canvas painted with dreams come true. Merry Christmas!

4.In the spirit of giving, may your heart overflow with generosity, and may the love you share return to you in abundance. Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year!

5.As you gather with loved ones, may the spirit of togetherness fill your home, and may the memories created be as enduring as the twinkling lights on the tree. Merry Christmas!

6.Wishing you the timeless gifts of peace, love, and happiness this Christmas. May the melody of goodwill surround you and yours throughout the holiday season.

7.In the glow of festive lights, may your days be merry and bright, and may the spirit of Christmas guide you into a new year filled with endless possibilities. Merry Christmas!

8.As you unwrap the gifts of the season, may you find joy in the simple pleasures, and may each moment be a reminder of the blessings in your life. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

9.Sending warm wishes for a Christmas that sparkles with moments of love, and a New Year that unfolds with opportunities for growth and success. Merry Christmas!

10.May the holiday season bring you the peace of a silent night, the joy of shared laughter, and the love that lasts a lifetime. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

คำอวยพรซึ้งๆให้แฟน

11."May this Christmas fill your heart with the warmth of our love and the joy of the holiday season. Merry Christmas, my love!"

12."Wishing you a Christmas filled with laughter, love, and all the happiness you bring into my life. Merry Christmas, sweetheart!"

13."As we celebrate this magical season, my wish for you is to experience the joy and wonder that your presence brings to my life. Merry Christmas, my love!"

14."May the spirit of Christmas wrap you in love and happiness. Grateful to share this special time of the year with you. Merry Christmas, babe!"

15."Sending you all my love and the sweetest Christmas wishes. May our holiday season be as special as you are to me. Merry Christmas, my dear!"

16."In the glow of Christmas lights, may our love shine brighter and our hearts beat as one. Merry Christmas, my love!"

17."As we exchange gifts and create memories, my greatest gift is having you by my side. Merry Christmas, and here's to many more together!"

18."May the magic of Christmas fill your heart with love and happiness, and may the coming year bring us even closer. Merry Christmas, my love!"

19."This Christmas, I wish you all the joy, love, and laughter that you've brought into my life. You're the best gift I could ever receive. Merry Christmas, sweetheart!"

20."From the twinkle in your eyes to the warmth of your embrace, every moment with you is a gift. Wishing you a Christmas filled with love and joy. Merry Christmas, my love!"

คำอวยพรวันปีใหม่

21.As the clock ticks towards a new chapter, may your path be lit with hope, and may the coming year be filled with opportunities for growth and fulfillment. Happy New Year!

22.Wishing you 365 days of joy, 52 weeks of laughter, and 12 months of success as you step into the adventure of a brand-new year. Happy New Year!

23.May the canvas of the upcoming year be painted with vibrant experiences, and may each day be a brushstroke of happiness and prosperity. Happy New Year!

24.As the calendar turns, may you find the strength to leave behind the old and embrace the new with open arms. Here's to a year of endless possibilities and exciting beginnings. Happy New Year!

25.May the journey of the New Year bring you moments of serenity, challenges that lead to triumph, and a tapestry of memories woven with love and laughter. Happy New Year!

26.May the dawn of the New Year bring with it the promise of a brighter tomorrow and the assurance that every day holds the potential for joy and discovery. Happy New Year!

27.As you turn the page to a new chapter, may the story of your life be written with kindness, courage, and the unwavering belief in your dreams. Happy New Year!

28.May the sunrise of 2024 bring clarity to your goals, the sunset usher in peace to your day, and the stars illuminate a path of success throughout the year. Happy New Year!

29.Here's to the blank canvas of a new year, waiting to be filled with moments that define a lifetime. May it be a masterpiece of joy, love, and achievements. Happy New Year!

คำอวยพรปีใหม่ซึ้งๆให้แฟน

30.As we step into the New Year together, my wish is for our love to grow stronger and our journey to be filled with unforgettable moments. Happy New Year, my love!"

31."Cheers to another year of laughter, love, and shared dreams. May our relationship continue to blossom in the coming year. Happy New Year, sweetheart!"

32."Wishing my amazing boyfriend a year ahead filled with joy, success, and all the love that we share. Here's to many more adventures together. Happy New Year!"

33."May the coming year bring us even closer, strengthen our bond, and fill our hearts with happiness. Happy New Year, my dearest!"

34."Entering the New Year with you by my side is the greatest blessing. May our love story continue to unfold beautifully in 2024. Happy New Year, babe!"

35."To the one who makes my heart skip a beat: May the New Year bring us more exciting moments, shared dreams, and endless love. Happy New Year, my love!"

36."As the clock strikes midnight, I want to express my gratitude for the love you've brought into my life. Wishing us a year ahead filled with love, laughter, and endless adventures. Happy New Year!"

37."May the New Year bring us countless opportunities to create beautiful memories together. Looking forward to another year of love and happiness with you. Happy New Year, sweetheart!"

38."Here's to another 365 days of being each other's rock, confidant, and biggest supporter. Happy New Year, my love. Let's make it unforgettable!"

39."As we bid farewell to the old and welcome the new, my heart is filled with gratitude for the love we share. Wishing us a New Year filled with even more love, laughter, and unforgettable moments. Happy New Year, my handsome!"

ภาพปกตกแต่งจาก Canva

เนื้อหาโดย: cuddleheart
⚠ แจ้งเนื้อหาไม่เหมาะสม 
Heartfelt Tales's profile

โพสท์โดย: Heartfelt Tales
เป็นกำลังใจให้เจ้าของกระทู้โดยการ VOTE และ SHARE
Hot Topic ที่น่าสนใจอื่นๆ
เราควรซักผ้าปูที่นอนและหมอนบ่อยแค่ไหน?อ้าว จัดอันดับประเทศในเอเชียมีอิทธิพลต่อโลก ไทยติดโผ แต่เกาหลีอยู่ตรงไหนกันแน่กฟภ. ประกาศฟรีค่าไฟเดือน ก.ย. และลด 30% ในเดือน ต.ค. สำหรับพื้นที่น้ำท่วมภาพจักรพรรดิ​นี​หว่า​นห​รง​ ราชวงศ์​ชิงสาลี่ เดอะสตาร์ โพสต์คลิปสวีตอวยพรวันเกิด ตงตง กฤษกร หวานจนแฟนคลับแซวสนั่น
Hot Topic ที่มีผู้ตอบล่าสุด
ทำไมปวดหัวจี๊ดหลังดื่มน้ำ หรือ เครื่องดื่มที่เย็นจัดเกร็ดความรู้นิสัยคุณ 10 ข้อที่ทำร้ายสมองรีสอร์ทแฉ แม่สิตางศุ์ เบี้ยวค่าห้องพักรีสอร์ต หนีกลางดึก ทิ้งห้องเละรีวิวหนังดัง MORTAL KOMBAT มอร์ทัล คอมแบทภาพจักรพรรดิ​นี​หว่า​นห​รง​ ราชวงศ์​ชิง
กระทู้อื่นๆในบอร์ด เรื่องน่ารักๆ ซึ้งๆ
ยอมแล้ว! ความดังของ ‘หมูเด้ง’ ทำรถติดยาว นักท่องเที่ยวแห่ชมจนล้นสวนสัตว์เขาเขียวสาวเปิดเครื่องไอโฟน 4s ที่ถูกล็อกเกือบ 10 ปีเพราะใส่รหัสผิด คลิปแรกที่เจอทำน้ำตาซึมคู่แข่งหมูเด้ง พบกับเปสโต้ นกเพนกวินตัวอ้วนที่กำลังขโมยหัวใจคนทั้งโลกทาสแมวเศร้า! เตรียมปิดตำนาน "อาโอชิมะ" เกาะแมวดังของญี่ปุ่น
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่