หน้าแรก ตรวจหวย เว็บบอร์ด ควิซ Pic Post แชร์ลิ้ง หาเพื่อน Chat หาเพื่อน Line หาเพื่อน Skype Page อัลบั้ม แต่งรูป คำคม Glitter สเปซ ไดอารี่ เกมถอดรหัสภาพ เกม วิดีโอ คำนวณ การเงิน
ติดต่อเว็บไซต์ลงโฆษณาลงข่าวประชาสัมพันธ์แจ้งเนื้อหาไม่เหมาะสมเงื่อนไขการให้บริการ
เว็บบอร์ด บอร์ดต่างๆค้นหาตั้งกระทู้

Alex Pagan Bangkok Thailand - Cycle Track Review

โพสท์โดย Alex Pagan Thailand

I thought I would give my review of the Happy and Healthy Bike Lane that wraps itself around Suvarnabhumi airport in Bangkok. First, let me introduce myself, I’m Alex Pagan, based in Bangkok Thailand and I'm aiming to produce informational content on some of the great rides you can have in Bangkok and around Thailand in general.

One of the most well-known routes for cyclists in Bangkok is the airport track. It’s around 23.5KM and is a dedicated cycle track with no traffic, stops or pedestrian foot traffic. It’s a great place for cyclers the rack the miles and with smooth surfaces it makes for great ride. There are several lanes with the outside lane designed for fast riders. Despite never having seen it very busy this is a nice touch.

There is a large parking area to cater for a lot of people along with facilities like, cafes, restaurants and toilets to refuel before and after your ride. They even have a small shop selling protein shakes and recovery drinks. If you don't have a bike yourself, you don't need to worry as you can hire them from the bike hire shop, along with a helmet and water bottle. From what i remember the bikes were standard light weight but new Giant bikes and the person who worked there told us they will be getting in new racing bikes to hire soon. I didn't notice showers there when i visited but if there aren't any it would be great to have some. 

I would recommend driving their yourself or getting a taxi and try to avoid the busy rush hour periods as I noticed the Bangkok traffic can get quite busy around there. When I first visited i took the Bangkok Airport Train Link to the stop before the airport and then got a taxi, however, I think it would have just been quicker to get a taxi all the way there.

Here is the map location, so if you are in Bangkok Thailand or visiting. Go check it out.

Thanks,

Alex Pagan - Thailand

เนื้อหาโดย: Alex Pagan Thailand
⚠ แจ้งเนื้อหาไม่เหมาะสม 
Alex Pagan Thailand's profile

โพสท์โดย: Alex Pagan Thailand
เป็นกำลังใจให้เจ้าของกระทู้โดยการ VOTE และ SHARE
5 VOTES (5/5 จาก 1 คน)
VOTED: Alex Pagan Thailand
Hot Topic ที่น่าสนใจอื่นๆ
"วงกลมลึกลับ" โผล่เหนือน้ำ..บางหลุมมีปลาอยู่ มันคืออะไรกันแน่ ?"เดชา" ชี้ ละครที่สนุกสนาน​เค้าลางใกล้จบ ต้องรอดูจนถึงตอนนั้นสงสัยพรที่เข้าไปขอ​ คือขอให้ได้อยู่นายกฯ ต่อพลังมหัศจรรย์ของ "เกลือ" เปลี่ยนการซักผ้าให้สะอาดง่ายAI หลุดบอกเลข งวด 16 เมษายน 2567สาวสงสัยว่าบ้าน หรือร้านขายพัดลมกันแน่..เพราะเล่นติดถึง 14 ตัวทั่วบ้าน3 ราศีที่มีความร้ายกาจ อย่างคาดไม่ถึง!หลานโฉด เข็นศwลุงไปกู้เงินธนาคารiPhone รุ่นประหยัดมาแล้ว!ครูไพบูลย์ เจ้าของฉายากงยูเมืองไทย โพสหยอดหวาน ลั่น "เมื่อไหร่จะได้ยกเอวเขาน้อ"
Hot Topic ที่มีผู้ตอบล่าสุด
"จั๊กกะบุ๋ม" กราบเท้าขอขมา "อาเป็ดเชิญยิ้ม" ที่ทำให้ตระกูลเชิญยิ้มเสียชื่อเสียง ลั่น จะปรับตัวเองให้ดีขึ้น!เคลมอีกแล้ว! อ้างมั่ว "ลิซ่า" ไม่ใช่คนไทย..แต่เป็นคนเขมรแคสตรงปก เจมส์จิ(คุณชายพุฒิภัทร) และไมกี้(คุณฉัตรเกล้า)ฟิวชั่นจนอึ้ง!! เมนูสุดเเปลกจากเวียดนาม "ชานมปลาทอด" เเปลกจนหมอเตือน กินเเยกเถอะ
กระทู้อื่นๆในบอร์ด Review, HowTo, ท่องเที่ยว
อุทยานแห่งชาติแจ้ซ้อน แหล่งท่องเที่ยวทางธรรมชาติสวยๆ ในลำปางแจกสูตร ทำสังขยาใบเตย ทำง่าย ๆ ไม่กี่ขั้นตอนรีวิวหนังสือ The Wizard of Oz พ่อมดออซ กับเมืองมรกตมหัศจรรย์ฮือฮา! ปิดอำเภอฉลอง "สงกรานต์เด่นชัย" โชว์ขบวนแห่คาร์นิวัลร่วมสมัยสะท้อนวัฒนธรรม ถนนทุกเส้นทั่วเมือง คนเล่นน้ำคึกคัก
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่