หน้าแรก ตรวจหวย เว็บบอร์ด ควิซ Pic Post แชร์ลิ้ง หาเพื่อน Chat หาเพื่อน Line หาเพื่อน Skype Page อัลบั้ม แต่งรูป คำคม Glitter สเปซ ไดอารี่ เกมถอดรหัสภาพ เกม วิดีโอ คำนวณ การเงิน
ติดต่อเว็บไซต์ลงโฆษณาลงข่าวประชาสัมพันธ์แจ้งเนื้อหาไม่เหมาะสมเงื่อนไขการให้บริการ
เว็บบอร์ด บอร์ดต่างๆค้นหาตั้งกระทู้

นายพลตำรวจสันติบาลเมียนมาลาออกประท้วงกองทัพเมียนมา

โพสท์โดย Kenttt

นายพลตำรวจสันติบาลเมียนมาลาออกประท้วงกองทัพเมียนมา

สำนักข่าว Myanmar Now สื่ออิสระในเมียนมา รายงานว่า ว่าที่พลตำรวจตรีติน มิน ตุน สังกัดตำรวจสันติบาลเมียนมา ระบายความคับข้องใจกับการรัฐประหารที่นำโดยพลเอกอาวุโสมิน อ่อง หล่าย

นายพลตำรวจสันติบาลติน มิน ตุน เฟซบุ๊กไลฟ์เมื่อวันอาทิตย์ ประกาศว่า เขาได้ตัดสินใจลาออกจากกองบัญชาการตำรวจสันติบาล โดยได้ยื่นหนังสือลาออกเมื่อวันศุกร์ที่ผ่านมา

ติน มิน ตุน เป็นนายตำรวจยศสูงสุดที่ประกาศตัวร่วมประท้วงรัฐบาลทหารเมียนมา ร่วมกับขบวนการอารยะขัดขืน หรือที่เรียกสั้น ๆ ว่า CDM

“ผมอยากจะบอกลูก ๆ และครอบครัวของผมให้ทำใจให้สงบ ผมไม่ได้บอกเรื่องนี้กับใครก่อนตัดสินใจลาออกจากราชการ แต่ผมต้องทำเช่นนี้ เพราะไม่สามารถควบคุมความรู้สึกได้อีกต่อไป”

Myanmar Now ได้รับการยืนยันจากนายตำรวจในกองบัญชาการตำรวจสันติบาลว่า นายพลติน มิน ตุน ยื่นใบลาออกแล้วจริง

“ท่านเป็นวีรบุรุษของผม พวกเราเคารพการตัดสินใจของท่าน” นายตำรวจสันติบาลคนหนึ่งบอกผู้สื่อข่าว

พลตำรวจตรีติน มิน ตุน กล่าวกับเพื่อนตำรวจสันติบาลผ่านเฟซบุ๊กไลฟ์ว่า

“ผมต้องการจะบอกกับเพื่อนตำรวจว่า จงลงมือกระทำในสิ่งที่ท่านเชื่อว่าเป็นสิ่งที่ถูกต้อง....เพราะถ้าปล่อยให้ทหารปกครองประเทศต่อไป ไม่ว่าจะ 20 ปี หรือ 25 ปี เราไม่มีวันประสบความสำเร็จ แต่พวกเราชาวเมียนมาจะล้มเหลวอีกครั้ง

A police major from the Yangon region police force announced on Sunday that he has resigned his position in a show of solidarity with anti-coup protesters.

Tin Min Tun, an acting major in the force’s Special Branch, revealed the move in a live-stream video on Facebook.

“I don’t want to continue serving under the current military regime. That’s why I have joined the CDM to show that I stand with other government employees,” he said in the video, referring to the civil disobedience movement against the February 1 coup.

He said he had been with the Special Branch—the intelligence wing of the police, which serves mainly to monitor activists and politicians—since 1989 but submitted his letter of resignation on Friday in protest over the return to military rule, which he said would destroy the country’s future.

“If this military regime holds onto power, we won’t achieve what we want in the next 20 or 25 years. We will just lose again,” he said.

As the highest-ranking officer to take part in the anti-coup movement so far, he noted that police who break ranks to join protesters face up to three years in prison under the Myanmar Police Force Maintenance of Discipline Law.

“I also want to tell my fellow officers to do what you believe is right,” he added.

Earlier in the month, police in various parts of the country joined protesters calling for the restoration of the elected civilian government, raising hopes of mass defections by the “people’s police”.

More recently, however, police have been implicated in an increasingly brutal crackdown on protesters that has killed dozens of unarmed civilians, including at least 18 on Sunday.

In the video, Tin Min Tun addressed the deteriorating image of the police force in the face of its role in helping the junta hold onto power against the will of the people.

Speaking to his fellow officers, he said they should consider how they will face future generations, adding that many members of the force are already experiencing “discrimination” from the public for doing the regime’s bidding.

Regarding his own future, he said he would leave that to fate.

“If they decide to send me to jail, so be it. This is my sacrifice for my family and my country,” he said.

“I also want to tell my children and other family members to stay calm. I didn’t discuss this with them. I did it because I couldn’t control my feelings any longer,” he added.

CDM was started by doctors and other healthcare workers in the week after the coup in an effort to hobble the regime’s ability to take control over government functions.

It has since been joined by civil servants from a number of ministries, as well as bank employees.

An official from the Yangon Region Police Department contacted by Myanmar Now has confirmed that a senior Special Branch officer had joined the CDM.

“He is a hero. We have great respect for his decision,” said the officer, who asked to remain anonymous.

He added that he would like to follow suit, but is reluctant to do so because it would not only result in a prison sentence for him, but would also have negative consequences for his immediate family.

โพสท์โดย: Kenttt
อ้างอิงจาก: https://www.myanmar-now.org/
⚠ แจ้งเนื้อหาไม่เหมาะสม 
Kenttt's profile

โพสท์โดย: Kenttt
เป็นกำลังใจให้เจ้าของกระทู้โดยการ VOTE และ SHARE
4 VOTES (4/5 จาก 1 คน)
VOTED: oRAMPAGEo
Hot Topic ที่น่าสนใจอื่นๆ
iPhone รุ่นประหยัดมาแล้ว!สาวพม่ารีวิว! ค่าใช้จ่ายในการมาเรียนที่ประเทศไทย?ช่างแนะวิธีง่ายๆ แก้ไขด้วยตัวเอง..สำหรับใครที่โดนมิจฉาชีพควบคุมมือถือ"กระแต อาร์สยาม" โดนแซะแรง! เก่งสวยแต่ดูไม่แพง..ตอบกลับแซ่บ รึดูไม่เป็น?"วงกลมลึกลับ" โผล่เหนือน้ำ..บางหลุมมีปลาอยู่ มันคืออะไรกันแน่ ?"กอล์ฟ ฟักกลิ้งฮีโร่" นั่งท้ายกระบะมาคอนเสิร์ต..ทำเอาการ์ดไม่เชื่อว่าเป็นศิลปิน3 ราศีที่มีความร้ายกาจ อย่างคาดไม่ถึง!😃 เข้ามาดูเมื่อ "ผัก + ผลไม้ + ศิลปะ = ไอเดียแฟชั่นสุดบันเจิด" 😉ส่องแฟชั่น "ผีฮ่องกง" เหตุดราม่าสาวไทยไปเที่ยวแล้วถ่ายเซลฟี่ ติดผียิ้มข้างหัวในภาพ!
Hot Topic ที่มีผู้ตอบล่าสุด
จริงๆแล้วสุนัขนั้น สามารถที่จะยิ้มได้ไหมน๊า ?สาวพม่ารีวิว! ค่าใช้จ่ายในการมาเรียนที่ประเทศไทย?หวังลดโลกร้อน!! สิงคโปร์เเจกเงิน 8,000 บาท ทุกครัวเรือน ให้ซื้อเครื่องใช้ไฟฟ้าที่เป็นมิตรกับสิ่งเเวดล้อม ที่สามารถใช้ได้ยาว ๆ ถึงปี 2570 😉
กระทู้อื่นๆในบอร์ด ข่าววันนี้
เกิดฝนตกหนักและน้ำท่วมฉับพลัน ในอิหร่านอิหร่านเปิดระบบป้องกันภัยทางอากาศ เมืองอิสฟาฮานเตรียมปฏิบัติการทำฝนหลวงในพื้นที่จังหวัดกระบี่คิดได้ไง ไอเดียกระฉูด
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่