หน้าแรก ตรวจหวย เว็บบอร์ด ควิซ Pic Post แชร์ลิ้ง หาเพื่อน Chat หาเพื่อน Line หาเพื่อน Skype Page อัลบั้ม แต่งรูป คำคม Glitter สเปซ ไดอารี่ เกมถอดรหัสภาพ เกม วิดีโอ คำนวณ การเงิน
ติดต่อเว็บไซต์ลงโฆษณาลงข่าวประชาสัมพันธ์แจ้งเนื้อหาไม่เหมาะสมเงื่อนไขการให้บริการ
เว็บบอร์ด บอร์ดต่างๆค้นหาตั้งกระทู้

ใครจะเชื่อ...ว่าหนุ่มหล่อก้ามปูคนนี้ ครั้งหนึ่งจะเคยเป็นผู้หญิงมาก่อน!

‘เจมี่ วิลสัน’ JAIMIE WILSON คือหนุ่มหล่อ หุ่นกำยำ ตาสีฟ้า แถมยังเล่นดนตรีเก่งหาตัวจับยาก จึงไม่แปลกใจว่าทำไมเก้ง กวาง บ่างชะนีถึงหลงไหลเขาเป็นพิเศษ อินสตาแกรมของเขามีผู้ติดตามถึง 3 แสน ฟอลโลเวอร์ ซึ่งนั่นไม่ใช่เพราะหน้าตาที่หล่อเหลา แต่เป็นเพราะว่า

เจมี่ เคยเป็นผู้หญิงมาก่อน เขาคือบุคคลข้ามเพศผู้เปลี่ยนเพศตัวเองจากเพศหญิงเป็นเพศชาย ด้วยการผ่าตัด เทคฮอร์โมน และออกกำลังกายอย่างหนักจึงมีรูปร่างกำยำเช่นนี้ แต่หนทางของเขาหรือเธอผู้นี้นั้นไม่ง่าย

เพราะก่อนเธอจะคิดเปลี่ยนเพศ ทั้งเพื่อนและครอบครัวต่างต่อต้าน คัดค้าน แต่พอเปลี่ยนเพศแล้ว เหล่าคนข้ามเพศด้วยกันก็ตราหน้าว่าเขานั้น ‘มีความเป็นชาย’ มากจนเกินไป

เจมี่จึงเลือกหนทางที่เรียกว่า ‘ช่างแม่ง’ คือพยายามไม่ใส่ใจเสียงวิจารณ์และใช้ชีวิตอย่างที่ตัวเขาอยากเป็น เท่านั้น

• Of course there are certain things that get to me, but I try and lead by example and show people that, especially with haters, that you should just ignore them. #ftm #transman #transgender #transguy #transisbeautiful #femaletomale #lgbtpride #fitness #gay #bodybuilding #nohate #trans #lifting #transformation #countryboy #lgbt #gains #biceps #underarmour #fitfam #pride #nike #selfie #healthy #selflove #progress #loveyourself #motivation

• •••100K••• I cannot believe I reached 100,000 supporters. I started this account June 12th 2015 for personal use to document my transition and track my progress, I had no idea others would join me on this lifelong journey. I lost my familyI thought I had no supportbut I was wrongthank you for being my encouragement when I thought I had none. I am beyond thankful for all the love you have shown and continue to show. People always say "the world is full of terrible people" but I think the opposite! The support and acceptance you all show me makes me believe the world is full of awesome people like yourselves 🙌🏼 I don't know what I did to deserve you all I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL #trans #transmen #transman #transgender #transisbeautiful #blueeyes #headshot #ftm #femaletomale #malemodel #lgbt #lovewins #loveislove #nohate #dream #instadaily #progress #lgbtq #queer #instagood #bodypositive #gay #selfmademan #instaselfie #instahub #instagay #selflove #goals #loveyourself #pride

• Wish u were here ☀️ 🌊 #ftm #transman #transgender #transguy #transisbeautiful #femaletomale #lgbtpride #paradise #summer #guy #beach #trans #water #noh8 #nohate #lgbt #gay #model #loveislove #florida #ocean #blueeyes #selfie #photography #palmtrees #island #countryboy #countrygirl #adventure

• Are y'all sick of me & my guitar yet? Lol if not, give me some ideas of songs I can cover and keep an eye out for my insta stories tomorrow 😏😜 #ftm #transgender #transisbeautiful #femaletomale #lgbtpride #music #singer #boy #trans #cuteguy #transformation #coversong #lgbt #gay #model #loveislove #musician #pride #nohate #selfie #photography #gay #selflove #progress #countryboy

• I have some exciting news I can't wait to share with you all! Stay tuned everyone! Announcement soon! 👍🏼 #ftm #transman #transgender #transguy #transisbeautiful #femaletomale #lgbtpride #fitness #style #bodybuilding #gym #trans #lifting #transformation #countryboy #lgbt #gains #biceps #underarmour #fitfam #pride #nike #selfie #healthy #selflove #progress #loveyourself #motivation

• Having a cold one around the fire before Thanksgiving. This is the second year I've not been welcomed into my family's thanksgiving because I'm transgender. If you're in the same situation I want you to know that you are NOT aloneand that I feel for you. I know it can be tough around the holiday seasons when your fam doesn't accept youbut please don't blame yourself okay? You're doing the right thing by being YOU! And you deserve to hear that from someoneso I'm saying it to you right now. CHEERS 🍻 to another holiday season being mysel "Blood makes related loyalty makes you family" 👊🏼 #thanksgiving #ftm #transman #transgender #transguy #transisbeautiful #femaletomale #lgbtpride #fitness #shirtless #cuteboy #boy #trans #noshirt #fashion #countryboy #lgbt #gay #model #loveislove #campfire #pride #beer #bluemoon #barefoot #selflove #loveyourself #outdoors #fall

• I've gotten to the point where I actually like going to the gym 👍🏼 I'm very grateful and going to continue working hard for my goals #ftm #transman #transgender #transguy #transisbeautiful #femaletomale #lgbtpride #fitness #style #cuteboy #boy #trans #cuteguy #transformation #countryboy #lgbt #gains #model #underarmour #fitfam #pride #nike #selfie #lesbian #selflove #progress #loveyourself #motivation

I've been eating clean since Jan 1 and ALMOST broke down and had a cheat day but then saw this glimpse of abs & now back to being motivated! Staying focused! Side noteI have never had abs before so even getting this far really makes me happy 😝 #ftm #transman #transgender #transguy #transisbeautiful #femaletomale #lgbtpride #fitness #health #trans #gym #healthyeating #countryboy #lgbt #gay #fitness #bodytransformation #fitfam #pride #nohate #selfie #lesbian #selflove #progress #loveyourself #motivation
Thank you everyone for getting me to 50k! I'm doing a PRIDE flag giveaway. RULES if you want to be entered comment the word PRIDE below. You can comment/enter up to 5 times. (other comments are welcome, but only the comment PRIDE will be counted in the drawing) winner will be chosen @ 8pm EST on Friday the 24th. Also want to say thanks to you all for the amazing support. The days I feel down about myself, the days I look in the mirror and feel like complete garbage, the dysphoric momentsyou have all helped me overcome those shitty timesAND continue to help me overcome themto that I am forever grateful. ❤️💛💚💙💜 #trans #transmen #transman #transgender #transisbeautiful #transmenofinstagram #prideflag #ftm #femaletomale #translivesmatter #lgbt #lovewins #loveislove #nohate #noh8 #androgynous #progress #lgbtq #queer #genderqueer #genderfluid #gay #selfmademan #testosterone #lesbian #instagay #selflove #bewhoyouare #loveyourself #pride
At first I was scared to come out as transgender because I didn't give any "signs" as people say. I looked and presented very femininenot because I wanted to but because I felt pressured to make the people around me happy. When I first came out people tried telling me "this is not who you are" that's when I realized you are NOT who people think you areyou are who you KNOW you are. #transformationtuesday #ftm #trans #bodytransformation #transgender #transisbeautiful #calvinklein #timberland #hollister #model #malemodel #style #fashion #outfitoftheday #photooftheday #lgbtpride #fitness #health #gym #healthyeating #countryboy #lgbt #gay #fitfam #pride #selfie #selflove #progress #loveyourself #motivation
DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER. I am posting this picture to show that not everyone has to show "signs" to be transgender. You don't have to pass a test to prove you're transand you sure as hell don't need ANYONES approval but your own. This life is about finding yourself and becoming YOU. No one's journey is the sameso stop comparing yourself to others. When I came out people refused to believe I was a man because of how "Feminine" I presented for 18 years. So why am I posting this comparison? Because I want people to see it doesn't matter what some LOOKS likeif someone has the guts to tell you "I'm transgender" "I'm gay" "I'm bisexual" anything like that PLEASE BELIEVE them and be there for them because stereotypes need to be broken. #ftm #transman #transgender #transguy #transisbeautiful #trans #femaletomale #lgbtpride #polysexual #saga #genderfluid #queer #bisexual #noh8 #lgbt #gay #lesbian #loveislove #transformation #pride #blueeyes #beforeandafter #transpride #selflove #bodypositivity #loveyourself #vitamint #progress

·

ขอบคุณที่มา:Mahtem มาเต็มๆ ดูให้เต็มจอ
https://www.facebook.com/MatemNews/photos/pcb.1260182857427202/1260182170760604/?type=3&theater

https://www.instagram.com/tboy61915/
⚠ แจ้งเนื้อหาไม่เหมาะสม 
pututoy's profile

โพสท์โดย: pututoy
เป็นกำลังใจให้เจ้าของกระทู้โดยการ VOTE และ SHARE
70 VOTES (4.4/5 จาก 16 คน)
VOTED: vho, บางครั้งฟังแจ๊ซ, aoaoo+am, ซาอิ, todaysayhi, เอเลน, ฮั่วชวี่ปิ้ง, fm, โยนี เมาาาาเร่อออออ, zerotype, PMAlone
Hot Topic ที่น่าสนใจอื่นๆ
วาระแห่งชาติ! เขมรร้อนรนเร่งหาชื่อใหม่แทน สงกรานต์ หลัง UNESCO รับรองสงกรานต์ไทยสตรีมเมอร์ผิวสีสุดห้าว ทำคอนเทนต์เตะเก้าอี้ที่พัทยายลโฉมความงดงามของนครวัดก๊อปเกรดเอจากฝีมือจีน อลังการไม่แพ้นครวัดของกัมพูชา!JKN ขาดทุน 2,157 ล้านบาท ครั้งแรกในรอบ 10 ปี ธุรกิจคอนเทนต์แผ่วนักดื่มกระทิงแดง กำลังมองหากระป๋อง ที่มีจุดสีน้ำเงินอยู่ข้างใต้รวมภาพเรียกรอยยิ้มประจำวันนี้ 29/03/67 วันที่เป็นวันศุกร์ พรุ่งนี้หลายๆคนก็ได้หยุดแล้วน๊าอึ้ง! ลาวขุดค้นพบ "พระเจ้าแสนแซ่" องค์พระที่มีวิธีการสร้างไม่เหมือนพระพุทธรูปทั่วไป หล่อแยกเป็นชิ้นๆ?กุนขแมร์โวย! หลัง ‘เสี่ยโบ้ท‘ โพสแจ้งยกเลิกการแข่งขันทั้งหมดกับเขมรกลางดึกเผยโฉมหน้า "แบงค์" ที่ "เจ๊ปิ่น ทรงหิว" เต๊าะจนสำเร็จ..งานนี้ไม่หิวอีกต่อไปแล้ว!
Hot Topic ที่มีผู้ตอบล่าสุด
สตรีมเมอร์ผิวสีสุดห้าว ทำคอนเทนต์เตะเก้าอี้ที่พัทยาวาระแห่งชาติ! เขมรร้อนรนเร่งหาชื่อใหม่แทน สงกรานต์ หลัง UNESCO รับรองสงกรานต์ไทยเเอบเเซ่บ!! เมื่อเมียไม่ชอบกลิ่นเเกงหน่อไม้ ผัวที่ดีก็ต้องเอาไปนั่งกินตรงระเบียง น่าเอ็นดู😆อัพเดทสถานการณ์ ผู้ผลิตรถบินได้แต่ละค่ายJKN ขาดทุน 2,157 ล้านบาท ครั้งแรกในรอบ 10 ปี ธุรกิจคอนเทนต์แผ่ว
กระทู้อื่นๆในบอร์ด ความรัก, ประสบการณ์ชีวิต
โถลูก!! หนุ่มน้อยวัย 4 ขวบน้ำตารื้น เมื่อต้องแยกกับพ่อที่ทำงานต่างเมือง เพราะน้องต้องกลับไปเรียน😔เเอบเเซ่บ!! เมื่อเมียไม่ชอบกลิ่นเเกงหน่อไม้ ผัวที่ดีก็ต้องเอาไปนั่งกินตรงระเบียง น่าเอ็นดู😆ครูหนุ่มชาวจีนโพสต์รูปตัวเอง เปรียบเทียบสมัยก่อนเเละหลังทำงานได้ 6 ปี เปลี่ยนไปจริง ๆ 😌เกินไป๊!! แก๊งวัยรุ่นจีนอยากได้ตุ๊กตาจากตู้คีบ แต่ไม่อยากเสียเงิน โยกตู้จนกระจกแตก
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่